The Charlotte 49ers (9-5, 2-0 C-USA) are 3-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-8, 1-2 C-USA) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at FAU Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|Florida Atlantic||-3||140.5 points|
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Florida Atlantic has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Florida Atlantic’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 0.4 fewer points (140.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Owls have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The 49ers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.9 points scored. That’s 4.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the 49ers have a 70.8 points-per-game average, one point below their season-long scoring average.
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has registered an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Owls have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Owls score just three more points per game (73.9) than the 49ers give up (70.9).
- When Florida Atlantic totals more than 70.9 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Charlotte is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, nine of Charlotte’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers average just 3.2 more points per game (71.8) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (68.6).
- Charlotte has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (140.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five games Charlotte played finished with a combined score over 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this game.
- The 139.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are one fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Owls have seen a 141 over/under in their games this season, 0.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is six points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (134.5 points).
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Michael Forrest: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (44-for-124)
- Bryan Greenlee: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Austin Butler: 12.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
- Clyde Trapp: 9.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Robert Braswell: 9.8 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.