The Cornell Big Red (8-6, 1-3 Ivy League) will look to break a three-game winning streak when they host the Columbia Lions (4-11, 1-2 Ivy League) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium as big, 13-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 158.
Cornell vs. Columbia Predictions
Cornell vs. Columbia Betting Odds
Cornell vs. Columbia Last 10 Games
- Cornell has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Cornell and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Big Red’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 152.5 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Big Red are scoring 7.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Columbia covered the spread in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Columbia games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Lions’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 15.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Lions are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
Cornell vs. Columbia Betting Trends
- Cornell has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-3-0).
- This season, 10 of Cornell’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Big Red average just 3.1 more points per game (80.4) than the Lions give up (77.3).
- When Cornell scores more than 77.3 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Columbia has put together a 12-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 13 points or more so far this year, the Lions went 5-0 against the spread.
- Columbia’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Lions put up an average of 69.2 points per game, 8.9 fewer points than the 78.1 the Big Red give up.
- When it scores more than 78.1 points, Columbia is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Cornell vs. Columbia Over/Under Trends
- Cornell and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (158 points) six times this season.
- This season, three of Columbia’s games have ended with a score higher than 158 points.
- The point total for the game of 158 is 8.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Big Red (80.4 points per game) and the Lions (69.2 points per game).
- The 155.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 158 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Big Red games is 8.1 points fewer than the over/under of 158 points in this matchup.
- Lions games have an over/under of 140.8 points this season, 17.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Cornell Team Leaders
- Chris Manon: 9.4 PTS, 2 STL, 42 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Keller Boothby: 9.8 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 55.1 3PT% (38-for-69)
- Dean Noll: 8.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Sarju Patel: 9.1 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
Columbia Team Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa: 12.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Liam Murphy: 12.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- Patrick Harding: 5.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 46 FG%
- Josh Odunowo: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Zavian McLean: 5.9 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.