The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (8-5, 2-0 CAA) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (9-5, 1-1 CAA) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at TD Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 147.5.
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-8.5||147.5 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Charleston (SC) is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Charleston (SC)’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 2.9 more points (150.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UNC Wilmington is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UNC Wilmington games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 136.5 total points, 11 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Seahawks have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread nine times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This season, 10 of Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Cougars put up 78.1 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 66 the Seahawks give up.
- Charleston (SC) is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-4-0).
- UNC Wilmington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 66.9 points per game, 9.5 fewer points than the 76.4 the Cougars give up to opponents.
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 147.5 points 12 times this season.
- There has not been a UNC Wilmington game that has finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145 points per game, 2.5 points fewer than the point total of 147.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.4 points per game, 5.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cougars games is 151.8 points, 4.3 more than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- Seahawks games have an over/under of 136.5 points this season, 11 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.1 PTS, 2.4 STL, 39 FG%
- John Meeks: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (18-for-45)
- Reyne Smith: 12.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
- Ben Burnham: 7.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 13 PTS, 35 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Mike Okauru: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Shykeim Phillips: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.1 FG%, 63.6 3PT% (7-for-11)
- Trazarien White: 8.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- James Baker: 6.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.