The Bryant Bulldogs (8-8, 4-1 NEC) are favored (by 6.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (5-11, 1-4 NEC) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 150.5.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last 10 Games
- Bryant has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Bryant and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged seven fewer points (143.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Francis (PA) has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Red Flash’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Red Flash are scoring 68.6 points per game compared to their 70.9 season average.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- Bryant has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-6-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-5.
- This season, Bryant’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Bulldogs record 69.5 points per game, only 4.4 fewer points than the 73.9 the Red Flash give up.
- Bryant has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Flash have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- Games involving Saint Francis (PA) have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Red Flash’s 70.9 points per game are just 0.1 more points than the 70.8 the Bulldogs allow.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 5-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Bryant and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (150.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been five Saint Francis (PA) games that have finished with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 150.5 is 10.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (69.5 points per game) and the Red Flash (70.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 144.7 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 145.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Red Flash games have an over/under of 144.5 points this season, six points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 14.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Peter Kiss: 20.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.2 FG%, 24 3PT% (18-for-75)
- Hall Elisias: 9.1 PTS, 3.3 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.4 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (46-for-117)
- Greg Calixte: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 73.5 FG%
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 13.3 PTS, 2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 64 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 10.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- Myles Thompson: 11 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (21-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.