Ivy League foes meet when the Brown Bears (9-10, 1-3 Ivy League) host the Yale Bulldogs (7-8, 1-0 Ivy League) at John J. Lee Amphitheater, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Bulldogs are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Brown vs. Yale Predictions
Brown vs. Yale Betting Odds
Brown vs. Yale Last 10 Games
- Brown has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Brown and its opponents have hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 8.7 fewer points (134.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 1.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Yale has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Yale games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 141 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 75.1 points per game compared to their 73.5 season average.
Brown vs. Yale Betting Trends
- Brown has put together a 12-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Brown’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 71.2 points per game the Bears average are just 0.3 more points than the Bulldogs give up (70.9).
- Brown has an 8-1 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Yale has compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the Bulldogs have gone 5-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Yale have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 73.5 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 67.9 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Yale is 4-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Brown vs. Yale Over/Under Trends
- Brown and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s over/under of 143.5 points seven times this season.
- Eight of Yale’s games finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The Bears average 71.2 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 73.5, totaling 1.2 points over the contest’s point total of 143.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 4.7 fewer points than the 138.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bears have seen a 137 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (141.6 points).
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 13 PTS, 8.1 REB, 42.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (45-for-111)
- Jaylan Gainey: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 67 FG%
- Dan Friday: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Paxson Wojcik: 9.7 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 18.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Matthue Cotton: 10.3 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Eze Dike: 5.1 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.