The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-15, 1-4 SWAC) are 1.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (4-12, 2-2 SWAC) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at H.O. Clemmons Arena. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Predictions
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Betting Odds
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Last 10 Games
- Bethune-Cookman covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Bethune-Cookman and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 132.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- UAPB is 1-9 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UAPB’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Golden Lions games averaged 3.5 more points (138) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Golden Lions are scoring 58.7 points per game compared to their 63.3 season average.
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Bethune-Cookman has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- The Wildcats have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when they are at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Bethune-Cookman have hit the over five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 60.7 points per game the Wildcats average are 18.1 fewer points than the Golden Lions allow (78.8).
- UAPB has covered the spread in each of its 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Lions have gone 16-0 against the spread.
- UAPB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Golden Lions put up an average of 63.3 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the 68.9 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- UAPB is 5-1 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Bethune-Cookman’s 14 games have gone over Monday’s total of 134.5 points.
- A total of 10 of UAPB’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 124 points per game, 10.5 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 for this contest.
- The 147.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.2 more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 134.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Lions’ games this season (140.1 points).
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Damani McEntire: 7.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 55.8 FG%
- Marcus Garrett: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Joe French: 15.1 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- Collins Joseph: 7.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%
UAPB Team Leaders
- Shawn Williams: 14.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (47-for-138)
- Brandon Brown: 10.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.5 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Kylen Milton: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Trey Sampson: 9.9 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Dequan Morris: 11.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.