The Utah Utes (8-9, 1-6 Pac-12) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (5-9, 1-3 Pac-12) at 4:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022 as 20-point underdogs. The Sun Devils have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 157.5 points.
Arizona State vs. Utah Predictions
Arizona State vs. Utah Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-20||157.5 points|
Arizona State vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Arizona State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arizona State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Sun Devils’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 21.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Sun Devils have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Utes games averaged 16.7 fewer points (140.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Utes’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 68.9, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arizona State vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Arizona State has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-4-0).
- The Sun Devils have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 62.6 points per game the Sun Devils record are 7.0 fewer points than the Utes allow (69.6).
- Arizona State has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.6 points.
- Utah has gone 11-5-1 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Utes average just 3.3 more points per game (71.2) than the Sun Devils allow their opponents to score (67.9).
- Utah has put together a 4-4-1 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
Arizona State vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arizona State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 157.5-point total just twice.
- In Utah’s 17 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 157.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.8 points per game, 23.7 points fewer than the point total of 157.5 for this matchup.
- The 137.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 20 fewer than the 157.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Sun Devils games is 138.1 points, 19.4 fewer than the over/under of 157.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 18.7 points separates this game’s over/under (157.5 points) and the average total points bet in Utes’ games (138.8 points) this season.
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 25.8 FG%, 19.1 3PT% (13-for-68)
- DJ Horne: 13.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- Jay Heath: 8.6 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Alonzo Gaffney: 4.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 38 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
Utah Team Leaders
- Branden Carlson: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Rollie Worster: 7.4 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Marco Anthony: 7.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Both Gach: 10.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Riley Battin: 5.8 PTS, 34 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.