The Youngstown State Penguins (9-8, 3-4 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Wright State Raiders (9-7, 6-1 Horizon) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 150 for the matchup.
Youngstown State vs. Wright State Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Wright State Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-1||150 points|
Youngstown State vs. Wright State Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Youngstown State’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Penguins games averaged 139.8 total points, 10.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Penguins have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Wright State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wright State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 5.4 fewer points (144.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 75.4, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Youngstown State vs. Wright State Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has registered an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Penguins are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Youngstown State’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Penguins put up just 1.4 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Raiders allow (74.1).
- Youngstown State has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.1 points.
- Wright State has registered a 7-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Raiders have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- Wright State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Raiders put up an average of 74.7 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 68.6 the Penguins allow to opponents.
- Wright State has put together a 4-8 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
Youngstown State vs. Wright State Over/Under Trends
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (150 points) five times this season.
- Eight of Wright State’s games ended with a combined score over 150 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.4 points per game, 2.6 points fewer than the total of 150 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.7 points per game, 7.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Penguins games is 8.9 points fewer than the over/under of 150 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (147.3 points).
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 44.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Tevin Olison: 12.5 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- Dwayne Cohill: 10.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (20-for-44)
- Luke Chicone: 4.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Wright State Team Leaders
- Tanner Holden: 19.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Grant Basile: 17.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (13-for-60)
- Trey Calvin: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Tim Finke: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.6 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- AJ Braun: 7.4 PTS, 65.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.