The Wichita State Shockers (9-6, 0-3 AAC) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats (12-5, 2-2 AAC) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Charles Koch Arena as only 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-1.5||133.5 points|
Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- Wichita State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Wichita State’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Shockers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Shockers have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Cincinnati has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Cincinnati’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Bearcats games averaged 5.2 more points (138.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bearcats have scored 3.5 more points per contest compared to their 67.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Wichita State has registered a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Shockers went 3-8 against the spread.
- This season, six of Wichita State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Shockers record 8.9 more points per game (68.3) than the Bearcats give up (59.4).
- Wichita State has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 59.4 points.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in a game eight times this year (8-7-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bearcats are 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Bearcats average only 3.1 more points per game (67.6) than the Shockers allow (64.5).
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Cincinnati is 6-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wichita State games have gone over this matchup’s 133.5-point over/under seven times.
- Eight of Cincinnati’s games finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 133.5 is 2.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Shockers (68.3 points per game) and the Bearcats (67.6 points per game).
- The 123.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.6 fewer than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Shockers have seen a 133.7 over/under in their games this season, 0.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Bearcats’ games this season (137.1 points).
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 9.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Tyson Etienne: 15 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (37-for-117)
- Dexter Dennis: 7.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Morris Udeze: 10.5 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 4.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- Jeremiah Davenport: 12.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (36-for-106)
- David Dejulius: 11.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (18-for-70)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.6 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- John Newman III: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.