The Georgia Bulldogs (5-11, 0-3 SEC) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (9-6, 1-2 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Stegeman Coliseum. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Vanderbilt games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Commodores games averaged 137.4 total points, 8.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Commodores have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 141.3 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 74.0 points-per-game average, 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-4-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Commodores have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores put up 5.2 fewer points per game (70.0) than the Bulldogs give up (75.2).
- When Vanderbilt scores more than 75.2 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Georgia has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 8-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Georgia have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 71.1 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 63.5 the Commodores give up to opponents.
- Georgia has put together a 5-7 ATS record and a 4-8 overall record in games it scores more than 63.5 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (146 points) three times this season.
- There have been eight Georgia games that have ended with a combined score over 146 points this season.
- The Commodores average 70.0 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 71.1, totaling 4.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 146.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.3 fewer points than the 138.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Commodores have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.7 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (140.3 points).
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 19.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Jordan Wright: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.8 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.6 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Kario Oquendo: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (14-for-60)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.0 PTS, 62.4 FG%
- Noah Baumann: 8.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.