The Utah Valley Wolverines (11-5, 2-2 WAC) visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (10-5, 0-2 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at CBU Events Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Wolverines are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 137.5.
Utah Valley vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-2.5||137.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah Valley games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Wolverines’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Wolverines are scoring 4.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal Baptist has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Lancers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.9 points scored. That’s 7.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Lancers have a 66.8 points-per-game average, 7.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Utah Valley vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has put together a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Utah Valley’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The 75.3 points per game the Wolverines average are 11.1 more points than the Lancers allow (64.2).
- Utah Valley is 7-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread seven times this year (7-5-0).
- The Lancers are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Lancers’ 73.9 points per game are 8.6 more points than the 65.3 the Wolverines give up.
- Cal Baptist has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
Utah Valley vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) five times this season.
- Seven of Cal Baptist’s games finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 137.5 is 11.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolverines (75.3 points per game) and the Lancers (73.9 points per game).
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.0 fewer than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wolverines games is 138.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Lancers’ games (145.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (137.5 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.4 PTS, 13.5 REB, 1.7 BLK, 49.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Blaze Nield: 8.7 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Connor Harding: 11 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.3 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Tim Fuller: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.5 FG%
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.6 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 69.8 FG%
- Taran Armstrong: 9.9 PTS, 7.2 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Ty Rowell: 10.3 PTS, 44 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Tre Armstrong: 10.7 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Chance Hunter: 8.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.