MWC foes square off when the Utah State Aggies (10-6, 1-2 MWC) host the Wyoming Cowboys (11-2, 0-0 MWC) at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Cowboys are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
Utah State vs. Wyoming Predictions
Utah State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|Utah State||-5.5||143 points|
Utah State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 0.1 more points (143.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Wyoming has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 5.3 fewer points (137.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Utah State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Utah State has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, eight of Utah State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Aggies record 14.6 more points per game (77.7) than the Cowboys allow (63.1).
- Utah State has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-4 record overall when putting up more than 63.1 points.
- Wyoming has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Wyoming’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Cowboys score an average of 77.5 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 69.9 the Aggies give up.
- When it scores more than 69.9 points, Wyoming is 6-2-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
Utah State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143 points) nine times this season.
- There have been three Wyoming games that have finished with a combined score higher than 143 points this season.
- The Aggies average 77.7 points per game against the Cowboys’ 77.5, totaling 12.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 143.
- These two teams give up a combined 133 points per game, 10.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 143 points in this matchup.
- Cowboys games have an over/under of 139.5 points this season, 3.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.5 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 63.2 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (18-for-33)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.2 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Rylan Jones: 7.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Graham Ike: 19.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 55.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Hunter Maldonado: 16.0 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.0 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (39-for-81)
- Xavier Dusell: 11.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (36-for-92)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.9 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.