The No. 5 USC Trojans (14-1, 4-1 Pac-12) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Oregon Ducks (10-6, 3-2 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Galen Center. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
USC vs. Oregon Predictions
USC vs. Oregon Betting Odds
USC vs. Oregon Last 10 Games
- USC is 9-1 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- USC’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 137.6 total points, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oregon has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Oregon’s past 10 outings saw nine go over the total.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 5.0 fewer points (136.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Ducks have a 76.9 points-per-game average, 4.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
USC vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- USC has put together a record of 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of USC’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 75.9 points per game the Trojans score are 8.2 more points than the Ducks allow (67.7).
- When USC puts up more than 67.7 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Oregon has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-10-0).
- The Ducks are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Oregon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Ducks put up 9.9 more points per game (72.4) than the Trojans give up to opponents (62.5).
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Oregon is 5-8 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
USC vs. Oregon Over/Under Trends
- This season, USC and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 141.5 points six times.
- In Oregon’s 18 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 141.5.
- The Trojans average 75.9 points per game against the Ducks’ 72.4, totaling 6.8 points over the game’s over/under of 141.5.
- The 130.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.3 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Trojans games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- Ducks games have an over/under of 136.4 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 15.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.4 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- Drew Peterson: 11.1 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Chevez Goodwin: 13.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 64.2 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Agbonkpolo: 8.1 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 13.6 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (32-for-74)
- Jacob Young: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.4 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.