The UIC Flames (6-8, 2-3 Horizon) visit the Green Bay Phoenix (3-12, 2-4 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Resch Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Flames are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
UIC vs. Green Bay Predictions
UIC vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
UIC vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- UIC has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UIC’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 135.6 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Flames have a points-per-game average 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Green Bay covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Phoenix’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 130.4 points scored. That’s 5.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 62.2 points per game compared to their 61.9 season average.
UIC vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- UIC has gone 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames have not covered a spread (0-4) when they are at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving UIC have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Flames put up 68.9 points per game, just one more point than the 67.9 the Phoenix allow.
- When UIC puts up more than 67.9 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Green Bay is 13-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Phoenix went 11-0 against the spread.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Phoenix score an average of 61.9 points per game, 9.0 fewer points than the 70.9 the Flames allow.
- When it scores more than 70.9 points, Green Bay is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
UIC vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- Eight UIC games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136 points.
- Five of Green Bay’s games finished with a combined score over 136 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.8 points per game, 5.2 points fewer than the over/under of 136 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 2.8 fewer points than the 138.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 135.3 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- Phoenix games have an over/under of 131 points this season, five points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 16.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.7 STL, 44.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.3 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 44 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- Zion Griffin: 11.6 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Jalen Warren: 7.9 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Michael Diggins: 6.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 48.5 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.4 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%
- Donovan Ivory: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 39.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Lucas Stieber: 6.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Kamari McGee: 10.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.