The South Florida Bulls (5-10, 0-3 AAC) are underdogs (+9) as they try to end a four-game losing streak when they host the UCF Knights (10-4, 2-2 AAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Yuengling Center. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
UCF vs. South Florida Predictions
UCF vs. South Florida Betting Odds
UCF vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- UCF covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 12.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knights have a points-per-game average 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Florida is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- South Florida’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 125.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulls have a 58.5 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
UCF vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- UCF is 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- UCF’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Knights record 9.6 more points per game (72.6) than the Bulls allow (63.0).
- UCF is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 63.0 points.
- South Florida has covered the spread 10 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This season, four of South Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls put up an average of 57.8 points per game, 7.1 fewer points than the 64.9 the Knights allow to opponents.
- South Florida has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
UCF vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 127.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, six games South Florida played finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.4 points per game, 2.9 points more than the over/under of 127.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 127.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Knights have seen a 138.4 over/under in their games this season, 10.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 128.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.9 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (25-for-58)
- Darin Green Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (42-for-99)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- C.J. Walker: 8.6 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 58.7 FG%
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Jamir Chaplin: 9.0 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.6 PTS, 41.2 FG%
- Jalyn McCreary: 4.9 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.