The Cal Poly Mustangs (3-10, 0-2 Big West) are 5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the UC Davis Aggies (7-4, 1-0 Big West) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Robert A. Mott Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Predictions
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-5||129.5 points|
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- UC Davis has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-5-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, UC Davis’ games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Aggies average just 4.7 more points per game (70.5) than the Mustangs allow (65.8).
- UC Davis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Cal Poly has put together a 9-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Mustangs have an ATS record of 6-0.
- This year, three of Cal Poly’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Mustangs score 6.1 fewer points per game (60.7) than the Aggies allow their opponents to score (66.8).
- Cal Poly has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129.5 points) seven times this season.
- Four of Cal Poly’s games ended with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- The Aggies average 70.5 points per game against the Mustangs’ 60.7, totaling 1.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 140.4 over/under in their games this season, 10.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates the average total points bet in Mustangs’ games (129.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (129.5 points).
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.6 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (26-for-60)
- Ezra Manjon: 14.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Kane Milling: 5.9 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 12.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Trevon Taylor: 7.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Kyle Colvin: 9.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Camren Pierce: 7 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
- Brantly Stevenson: 5.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.