The Stanford Cardinal (10-4, 3-1 Pac-12) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (7-8, 2-2 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.
Stanford vs. Washington Predictions
Stanford vs. Washington Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Stanford has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Stanford games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Cardinal games averaged 134.3 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Cardinal have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Washington covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 144.5 total points, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 69.7, 4.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Stanford vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Stanford has registered an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Stanford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The 70.2 points per game the Cardinal average are only 2.9 more points than the Huskies give up (67.3).
- Stanford is 4-4-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- Washington has covered the spread eight times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Huskies went 6-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Huskies score only 3.6 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Cardinal give up to opponents (68.8).
- Washington is 5-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 68.8 points.
Stanford vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Stanford’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 142 points.
- Nine of Washington’s games finished with a combined score over 142 points this season.
- The Cardinal average 70.2 points per game against the Huskies’ 65.2, amounting to 6.6 points under the game’s point total of 142.
- This game’s point total is 5.9 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cardinal have seen a 134.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (143.4 points).
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.2 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.9 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Spencer Jones: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Michael O’Connell: 6.6 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Brandon Angel: 8.0 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 20.7 PTS, 2.6 STL, 45.4 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Daejon Davis: 8.5 PTS, 2.4 STL, 34.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Jamal Bey: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- PJ Fuller: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.