The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (4-6, 2-1 MAAC) hit the road in MAAC action against the Rider Broncs (5-9, 1-3 MAAC) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Peacocks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Saint Peter’s vs. Rider Predictions
Saint Peter’s vs. Rider Betting Odds
|Saint Peter’s||-1.5||132.5 points|
Saint Peter’s vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread three times this season (3-1-0).
- The Peacocks have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Peter’s games have hit the over once out of four chances.
- The Peacocks average 5.8 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Broncs give up (72.1).
- Rider has covered the spread four times this season (4-4-0).
- The Broncs are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Rider’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Broncs’ 67.4 points per game are just 1.5 more points than the 65.9 the Peacocks give up.
- Rider has put together a 1-3 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.9 points.
Saint Peter’s vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in a game once this season.
- There have been seven Rider games that have ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 1.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Peacocks (66.3 points per game) and the Broncs (67.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 138 points per game, 5.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Peacocks games is 0.4 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.1 points separates the average total points bet in Broncs’ games (144.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (132.5 points).
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 2.5 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Fousseyni Drame: 8.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 51.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Daryl Banks III: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Hassan Drame: 5.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%
- Doug Edert: 9.8 PTS, 45 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 13.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Mervin James: 9.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Allen Powell: 9.9 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 7 PTS, 53.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.