The Georgetown Hoyas (6-7, 0-2 Big East) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (10-5, 1-2 Big East) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Carnesecca Arena. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 161.5.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Georgetown Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Georgetown Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-10.5||161.5 points|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Georgetown Last 10 Games
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Red Storm’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 152.2 points scored. That’s 9.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Red Storm’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Georgetown covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Georgetown and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hoyas games averaged 146 total points, 15.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hoyas have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 74.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Georgetown Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) has covered the spread seven times this season (7-5-0).
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Red Storm have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Red Storm put up only 2.3 more points per game (76.7) than the Hoyas give up (74.4).
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Georgetown has covered the spread nine times this year (9-4-0).
- Georgetown games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Hoyas’ 74.5 points per game are five more points than the 69.5 the Red Storm give up to opponents.
- Georgetown has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Georgetown Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Saint John’s (NY)’s 12 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 161.5 points.
- This season, Georgetown has played only two games with a combined score higher than 161.5 points.
- The Red Storm average 76.7 points per game against the Hoyas’ 74.5, totaling 10.3 points under the game’s total of 161.5.
- The 143.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.6 fewer than the 161.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Red Storm games is 151.8 points, 9.7 fewer than the over/under of 161.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 17.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (161.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hoyas’ games (144.4 points) this season.
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 21.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.4 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
- Posh Alexander: 14.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 49.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Montez Mathis: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Joel Soriano: 6.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 50.8 FG%
Georgetown Team Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 38.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Dante Harris: 11 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.8 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Don Carey: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (26-for-55)
- Kaiden Rice: 12 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
- Ryan Mutombo: 5.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.