The Fairfield Stags (8-8, 2-3 MAAC) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (8-6, 3-3 MAAC) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at People’s United Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 139 for the matchup.
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 1.7 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fairfield covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Fairfield games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Stags’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Stags have a 68.1 points-per-game average, four points below their season-long scoring average.
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Quinnipiac games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bobcats record 7.1 more points per game (73.9) than the Stags allow (66.8).
- Quinnipiac is 5-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Fairfield is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Stags went 5-2 against the spread.
- Fairfield games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Stags put up just 2.5 more points per game (72.1) than the Bobcats give up to opponents (69.6).
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Fairfield is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Over/Under Trends
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 139 points nine times this season.
- This season, seven of Fairfield’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139 points.
- The Bobcats average 73.9 points per game against the Stags’ 72.1, amounting to seven points over the contest’s total of 139.
- This game’s over/under is 2.6 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 138.4 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- Stags games have an over/under of 134.5 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9 PTS, 10.4 REB, 46.3 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (27-for-66)
- Dezi Jones: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (16-for-61)
- Tymu Chenery: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 10.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Supreme Cook: 10.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 56.4 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 10.6 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Caleb Green: 7.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.