The Pepperdine Waves (6-12, 0-3 WCC) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Portland Pilots (9-7, 0-1 WCC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Firestone Fieldhouse. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
Pepperdine vs. Portland Predictions
Pepperdine vs. Portland Betting Odds
Pepperdine vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Pepperdine covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Pepperdine’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Waves games averaged 5.6 fewer points (144.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Waves have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Pilots’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 7.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pilots’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.3, 2.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Pepperdine vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Pepperdine has compiled a 13-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Waves have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Pepperdine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Waves score 69.5 points per game, just 2.4 fewer points than the 71.9 the Pilots allow.
- When Pepperdine totals more than 71.9 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Portland is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Pilots score just 1.2 fewer points per game (74.1) than the Waves allow (75.3).
- Portland is 1-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 75.3 points.
Pepperdine vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- Pepperdine and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 150.5 points five times this season.
- Five of Portland’s games ended with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.6 points per game, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Waves games is 7.0 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this matchup.
- Pilots games have an over/under of 144.7 points this season, 5.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 11.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (29-for-74)
- Jan Zidek: 12.7 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Moses Wood: 13.9 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (30-for-65)
- Michael Meadows: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Chris Austin: 14.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Chika Nduka: 5.9 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.