A pair of streaking teams meet when the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (11-6, 5-1 Summit) visit the UMKC Kangaroos (7-6, 2-1 Summit) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are 4.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Kangaroos, who have won three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-4.5||142.5 points|
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts is 8-2 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Oral Roberts’ past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 9.3 more points (151.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Golden Eagles have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UMKC covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UMKC’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Kangaroos games averaged 12.0 fewer points (130.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Kangaroos have scored four fewer points per contest compared to their 68.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts has covered the spread 11 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Oral Roberts games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up 20.5 more points per game (82.8) than the Kangaroos give up (62.3).
- Oral Roberts has a 9-3 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- UMKC has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Kangaroos have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- UMKC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Kangaroos’ 68.2 points per game are only 0.5 fewer points than the 68.7 the Golden Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.7 points, UMKC is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Over/Under Trends
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (142.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, three games UMKC played finished with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 142.5 is 8.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (82.8 points per game) and the Kangaroos (68.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131 points per game, 11.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Golden Eagles games is 152.1 points, 9.6 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Kangaroos games have an over/under of 131.2 points this season, 11.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 22.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (66-for-159)
- Francis Lacis: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Kareem Thompson: 7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- DeShang Weaver: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Trey Phipps: 9.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (34-for-77)
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 13 3PT% (3-for-23)
- Evan Gilyard: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Anderson Kopp: 9.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.