C-USA opponents meet when the Old Dominion Monarchs (7-8, 2-0 C-USA) host the UTEP Miners (8-8, 1-3 C-USA) at Ted Constant Convocation Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Miners are 4-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 130.
Old Dominion vs. UTEP Predictions
Old Dominion vs. UTEP Betting Odds
|Old Dominion||-4||130 points|
Old Dominion vs. UTEP Last 10 Games
- Old Dominion is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Old Dominion games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Monarchs games averaged 128.8 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Monarchs have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- UTEP is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UTEP’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 6.4 more points (136.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Miners’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 66.7, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Old Dominion vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Old Dominion is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Monarchs went 3-2 against the spread.
- Old Dominion’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 66.7 points per game the Monarchs record are only 1.7 more points than the Miners give up (65).
- Old Dominion is 4-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 65 points.
- UTEP has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-4-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Miners have an ATS record of 3-0.
- UTEP games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Miners put up an average of 68.4 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 65.5 the Monarchs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, UTEP is 5-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
Old Dominion vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- This season, Old Dominion games have gone over this matchup’s 130-point total eight times.
- Nine of UTEP’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.1 points per game, 5.1 points more than the over/under of 130 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.5 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Monarchs have seen a 130.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Miners’ games this season (135.7 points).
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 59.4 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Mekhi Long: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 38.4 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Austin Trice: 10.2 PTS, 61.7 FG%
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 14.6 PTS, 2 STL, 40.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
- Souley Boum: 18 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Keonte Kennedy: 12.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Jorell Saterfield: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (27-for-59)
- Jamari Sibley: 5.2 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.