The Robert Morris Colonials (2-14, 0-7 Horizon) host the Northern Kentucky Norse (6-8, 2-3 Horizon) after losing five straight home games. The Norse are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 141.
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-2.5||141 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Northern Kentucky has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Northern Kentucky games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Norse’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139 points scored. That’s two fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Norse have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Robert Morris covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Robert Morris games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Colonials’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Colonials have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Norse have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Norse record 69.4 points per game, eight fewer points than the 77.4 the Colonials allow.
- Robert Morris is 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have an ATS record of 11-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Robert Morris’ games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Colonials score an average of 70 points per game, just 1.1 more points than the 68.9 the Norse allow to opponents.
- Robert Morris is 3-7 against the spread and 2-9 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Northern Kentucky vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 141 points four times.
- This season, 11 games Robert Morris played finished with a combined score over 141 points.
- The point total for the game of 141 is 1.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Norse (69.4 points per game) and the Colonials (70 points per game).
- The 146.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.3 more than the 141 over/under in this contest.
- The Norse have seen a 138.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates the average total points bet in Colonials’ games (143.1 points) and this game’s over/under (141 points).
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 10.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (22-for-55)
- Marques Warrick: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Trevon Faulkner: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 62.9 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.4 PTS, 7 REB, 59.5 FG%
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.3 FG%
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.5 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Michael Green III: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Matt Mayers: 5.3 PTS, 65.4 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.