The New Mexico State Aggies (15-2, 4-0 WAC) are favored (-8) to build on a 10-game winning streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-5, 2-3 WAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Pan American Center. The matchup has a point total of 142.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-8||142 points|
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Mexico State’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 140.1 total points, 1.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Abilene Christian is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Abilene Christian’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 5.2 fewer points (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.7, 4.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- New Mexico State is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of New Mexico State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Aggies put up 72.5 points per game, nine more points than the 63.5 the Wildcats give up.
- When New Mexico State puts up more than 63.5 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Abilene Christian is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, Abilene Christian’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Wildcats put up 13.3 more points per game (76.8) than the Aggies allow their opponents to score (63.5).
- When it scores more than 63.5 points, Abilene Christian is 8-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142 points) six times this season.
- There have been five Abilene Christian games that have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.3 points per game, 7.3 points more than the over/under of 142 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 127 points per game, 15 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Aggies games is 138.3 points, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 142 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (135.8 points).
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 17.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (32-for-103)
- Jabari Rice: 13.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- William McNair: 8.1 PTS, 58 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Johnny McCants: 8.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Marchelus Avery: 5.3 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Cameron Steele: 8.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Reggie Miller: 6.6 PTS, 2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Makhi Morris: 10.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Damien Daniels: 6.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 31.1 FG%, 16.1 3PT% (5-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.