The Monmouth Hawks (10-4, 2-1 MAAC) visit the Marist Red Foxes (7-8, 2-4 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at McCann Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 16, 2022. The Hawks are 4-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 133 for the matchup.
Monmouth vs. Marist Predictions
Monmouth vs. Marist Betting Odds
Monmouth vs. Marist Last 10 Games
- Monmouth covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Monmouth games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.1 points scored. That’s 10.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Marist covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marist games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Red Foxes games averaged 2.1 fewer points (130.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Red Foxes are scoring 68.8 points per game compared to their 69.5 season average.
Monmouth vs. Marist Betting Trends
- Monmouth is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Monmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of seven chances this season.
- The Hawks average 72 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 67.7 the Red Foxes give up.
- When Monmouth totals more than 67.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Marist has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-4-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Red Foxes have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The Red Foxes’ 69.5 points per game are only 2.6 more points than the 66.9 the Hawks allow.
- Marist is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Monmouth vs. Marist Over/Under Trends
- Five Monmouth games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 133 points.
- This season, eight of Marist’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The Hawks average 72 points per game against the Red Foxes’ 69.5, amounting to 8.5 points over the game’s point total of 133.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.6 fewer points than the 134.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Hawks games is 143.1 points, 10.1 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- Red Foxes games have an over/under of 131.1 points this season, 1.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Monmouth Team Leaders
- George Papas: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (46-for-122)
- Walker Miller: 14.6 PTS, 48 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Shavar Reynolds: 15.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Marcus McClary: 10.5 PTS, 47 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Nikkei Rutty: 3.2 PTS, 54.2 FG%
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Samkelo Cele: 10.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Jao Ituka: 13.6 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Jordan Jones: 7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 64.3 FG%
- Raheim Sullivan: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.