The Canisius Golden Griffins (5-10, 1-3 MAAC) visit the Manhattan Jaspers (8-4, 1-2 MAAC) after losing seven road games in a row. The Jaspers are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 16, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Manhattan vs. Canisius Predictions
Manhattan vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Manhattan vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Manhattan is 6-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jaspers are 2-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Manhattan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Jaspers put up only 1.3 more points per game (74.7) than the Golden Griffins allow (73.4).
- Manhattan is 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- Canisius has registered a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 9-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, Canisius’ games have hit the over five times out of 14 chances.
- The Golden Griffins score just 0.9 fewer points per game (70.8) than the Jaspers give up (71.7).
- Canisius has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71.7 points.
Manhattan vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- Manhattan and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been six Canisius games that have ended with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Jaspers average 74.7 points per game against the Golden Griffins’ 70.8, amounting to one point over the matchup’s point total of 144.5.
- This game’s total is 0.6 fewer points than the 145.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Jaspers have seen a 135.3 average over/under in their games this season, 9.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Golden Griffins’ games have a total points bet of 144.8 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 15.2 PTS, 5.5 AST, 37.9 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Josh Roberts: 9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 65.7 FG%
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Anthony Nelson: 11.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Warren Williams: 10.3 PTS, 59 FG%
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12.7 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Malek Green: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Jordan Henderson: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 8.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.