The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (6-11, 4-1 Patriot) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (10-6, 4-1 Patriot) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-1.5||139.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Loyola (MD) covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola (MD)’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Greyhounds’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Greyhounds’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Lehigh covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 138.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountain Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.9, three points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) is 8-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Greyhounds have an ATS record of 2-5-1.
- This season, Loyola (MD)’s games have hit the over five times.
- The 69.6 points per game the Greyhounds put up are the same as the Mountain Hawks allow.
- Loyola (MD) has a 2-3-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- Lehigh is 9-6-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mountain Hawks are 8-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lehigh have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Mountain Hawks put up an average of 66.9 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 66.8 the Greyhounds give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Lehigh is 5-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Loyola (MD)’s 16 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 139.5 points.
- This season, nine games Lehigh played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 139.5 is three points more than the combined points per game averages for the Greyhounds (69.6 points per game) and the Mountain Hawks (66.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.6 points per game, 0.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Greyhounds have seen a 140.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Mountain Hawks’ games this season (137.8 points).
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 18.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Jaylin Andrews: 15 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (26-for-84)
- Kenny Jones: 8.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 38.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Golden Dike: 4.1 PTS, 60 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 6.1 PTS, 61.8 FG%
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.1 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Nic Lynch: 7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.