The San Diego Toreros (9-7, 2-1 WCC) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Loyola Marymount Lions (7-6, 0-1 WCC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. San Diego Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. San Diego Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-1.5||133 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Loyola Marymount (CA) games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 139.5 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Lions are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- San Diego has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- San Diego’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Toreros games averaged 0.2 more points (133.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Toreros have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Lions average 69.1 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 62.3 the Toreros give up.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 62.3 points.
- San Diego has covered the spread eight times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Toreros have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- San Diego’s games have gone over the total five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Toreros’ 67.4 points per game are only 4.1 fewer points than the 71.5 the Lions give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.5 points, San Diego is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- Eight Loyola Marymount (CA) games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 133 points.
- This season, eight games San Diego played finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The point total for the game of 133 is 3.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Lions (69.1 points per game) and the Toreros (67.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.8 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lions have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Toreros’ games this season (135.1 points).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.1 PTS, 51 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Joe Quintana: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (40-for-90)
- Dameone Douglas: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Cameron Shelton: 7.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Terrell Brown: 7.3 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 46.1 FG%
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Wayne McKinney III: 5.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Bryce Monroe: 6.3 PTS, 33 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.