The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (12-2, 3-0 MVC) visit the Indiana State Sycamores (8-7, 1-2 MVC) after winning three home road in a row. The Ramblers are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The over/under is set at 143 in the matchup.
Loyola Chicago vs. Indiana State Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-9.5||143 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Indiana State Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ramblers games averaged 138.7 total points, 4.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Ramblers are scoring 5.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana State is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Indiana State’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Sycamores games averaged 142.8 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Sycamores have a 70.2 points-per-game average, 5.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Indiana State Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-0).
- The Ramblers are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Loyola Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 79.0 points per game the Ramblers average are 8.0 more points than the Sycamores allow (71.0).
- Loyola Chicago is 4-5 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 71.0 points.
- Indiana State has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Sycamores have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Indiana State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 14 chances.
- The Sycamores put up 12.1 more points per game (75.7) than the Ramblers allow their opponents to score (63.6).
- Indiana State has put together a 7-2 ATS record and an 8-6 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
Loyola Chicago vs. Indiana State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Chicago games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 143-point total eight times.
- A total of 11 of Indiana State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 143 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.7 points per game, 11.7 points more than the point total of 143 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.6 points per game, 8.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Ramblers games is 139.2 points, 3.8 fewer than the over/under of 143 points for this contest.
- Sycamores games have an over/under of 141.9 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Braden Norris: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (31-for-65)
- Ryan Schwieger: 12.0 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Marquise Kennedy: 8.0 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Aher Uguak: 9.4 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 12.7 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Cooper Neese: 14.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Micah Thomas: 12.8 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Xavier Bledson: 8.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Kailex Stephens: 7.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.