The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-9, 1-2 Big West) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Long Beach State Beach (5-9, 1-1 Big West) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Walter Pyramid. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
Long Beach State vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-7.5||139.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Long Beach State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 146 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Beach are scoring 10.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- CSU Northridge has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Matadors games averaged 7.7 fewer points (131.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Matadors have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 61.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has gone 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beach have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The 73.6 points per game the Beach average are just 4.5 more points than the Matadors give up (69.1).
- Long Beach State is 4-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- CSU Northridge has registered a 10-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Matadors are 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of CSU Northridge’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Matadors put up 17.2 fewer points per game (61.5) than the Beach give up (78.7).
- When it scores more than 78.7 points, CSU Northridge is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Long Beach State’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In CSU Northridge’s 14 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.5.
- The Beach average 73.6 points per game against the Matadors’ 61.5, amounting to 4.4 points under the game’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.8 points per game, 8.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Beach have seen a 147 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (135.9 points).
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Aboubacar Traore: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 63.3 FG%
- Jordan Roberts: 9 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Colin Slater: 12.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Jadon Jones: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 43 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Atin Wright: 12.5 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (19-for-76)
- Onyi Eyisi: 10.3 PTS, 58.2 FG%
- Brendan Harrick: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 34.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Fidelis Okereke: 3.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.