The Liberty Flames (11-6, 2-0 ASUN) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (11-6, 1-2 ASUN) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Alico Arena as only 3-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.
Liberty vs. FGCU Predictions
Liberty vs. FGCU Betting Odds
Liberty vs. FGCU Last 10 Games
- Liberty is 7-3 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 10.2 fewer points (128.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Flames have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- FGCU is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- FGCU’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 6.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. FGCU Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread nine times this season (9-4-1).
- The Flames have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Liberty’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Flames score 72.4 points per game, just 1.6 more points than the 70.8 the Eagles give up.
- Liberty has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 70.8 points.
- FGCU has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-8-0).
- The Eagles are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, FGCU’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The Eagles score 16.3 more points per game (76.1) than the Flames give up (59.8).
- When it scores more than 59.8 points, FGCU is 7-7 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
Liberty vs. FGCU Over/Under Trends
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 139 points four times this season.
- This season, 11 games FGCU played finished with a combined score higher than 139 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 139 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (72.4 points per game) and the Eagles (76.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 130.6 points per game, 8.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Flames games is 9.5 points fewer than the over/under of 139 points in this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (142.9 points) and this game’s over/under (139 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 21.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 38 3PT% (65-for-171)
- Shiloh Robinson: 9.8 PTS, 61.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Kyle Rode: 5.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (39-for-86)
- Blake Preston: 5.8 PTS, 57.7 FG%
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.5 PTS, 6.1 AST, 41.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 3 BLK, 67.3 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Caleb Catto: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.3 PTS, 31.6 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.