The Jackson State Tigers (2-12, 0-3 SWAC) are 3-point favorites as they look to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-12, 1-3 SWAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Williams Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M Predictions
Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M Betting Odds
|Jackson State||-3||136.5 points|
Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M Last 10 Games
- Jackson State is 1-9 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Tigers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 7.8 fewer points (128.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Prairie View A&M covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 8.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Panthers have a 56.8 points-per-game average, 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M Betting Trends
- Jackson State has covered the spread 11 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Jackson State’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The 56.6 points per game the Tigers score are 16.8 fewer points than the Panthers give up (73.4).
- Prairie View A&M has gone 12-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 11-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Prairie View A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Panthers’ 58.6 points per game are 9.7 fewer points than the 68.3 the Tigers allow.
- Prairie View A&M is 4-1 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M Over/Under Trends
- Jackson State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, eight of Prairie View A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 115.2 points per game, 21.3 points fewer than the total of 136.5 for this contest.
- The 141.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.2 more than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 5.6 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (144.4 points) and this game’s over/under (136.5 points).
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 12.4 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 3.1 BLK, 55.6 FG%
- Ken Evans: 4.7 PTS, 28 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Jonas James: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.8 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Terence Lewis II: 4.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%
- Gabe Watson: 14.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
Prairie View A&M Team Leaders
- William Douglas: 10 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Dewayne Cox: 7.8 PTS, 2.9 STL, 45.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (7-for-14)
- Jawaun Daniels: 13.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- D’Rell Roberts: 11.6 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Markedric Bell: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 60.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.