A pair of struggling teams meet when the Idaho State Bengals (2-11, 0-4 Big Sky) host the Idaho Vandals (3-11, 0-4 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bengals are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Vandals, who have lost three straight. The point total is set at 139 in the matchup.
Idaho State vs. Idaho Predictions
Idaho State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Idaho State||-3.5||139 points|
Idaho State vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Idaho State has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Idaho State’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Bengals games averaged 127.8 total points, 11.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bengals’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Vandals’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.5 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Vandals have a 71.2 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Idaho State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Idaho State has gone 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have yet to cover the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Idaho State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 59.2 points per game the Bengals average are 22.9 fewer points than the Vandals give up (82.1).
- Idaho is a perfect 12-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Vandals are 12-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Idaho games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Vandals’ 74.4 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 68 the Bengals give up.
- Idaho has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
Idaho State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 139 points just once this season.
- In Idaho’s 12 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.6 points per game, 5.4 points fewer than the point total of 139 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 150.1 points per game, 11.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bengals have seen a 128.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Vandals’ games this season (146.1 points).
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 10.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Austin Smellie: 7.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Brayden Parker: 8.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Malik Porter: 6.1 PTS, 55.4 FG%
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 17.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (27-for-57)
- Trevante Anderson: 12.1 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Rashad Smith: 9.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (24-for-57)
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 53.8 FG%
- Tanner Christensen: 7.9 PTS, 50.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.