The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-8, 0-3 AAC) are big, 11-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 11 Houston Cougars (14-3, 3-0 AAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Houston vs. Tulsa Predictions
Houston vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
Houston vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- Houston is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Houston games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 2.5 fewer points (134.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 7.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tulsa has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Tulsa’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Golden Hurricane’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Golden Hurricane are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 68.4 season average.
Houston vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 11 points or more so far this season, the Cougars went 5-5 against the spread.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The 73.9 points per game the Cougars average are 6.4 more points than the Golden Hurricane give up (67.5).
- Houston is 9-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Tulsa has covered the spread eight times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Hurricane have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Tulsa’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 68.4 points per game are 14.1 more points than the 54.3 the Cougars allow.
- Tulsa is 7-7 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it scores more than 54.3 points.
Houston vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Houston’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- There have been seven Tulsa games that have ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the over/under of 136.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 14.7 fewer points than the 121.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this contest.
- Golden Hurricane games have an over/under of 133.7 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Houston Team Leaders
- Jamal Shead: 9.9 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 43.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Fabian White Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 48.0 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Kyler Edwards: 12.1 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Josh Carlton: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.3 FG%
- Marcus Sasser: 15.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.7 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (45-for-103)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Sam Griffin: 16.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Darien Jackson: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 59.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Rey Idowu: 7.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.