The High Point Panthers (6-9, 0-1 Big South) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (8-9, 3-0 Big South) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
High Point vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
High Point vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
|High Point||-1.5||133 points|
High Point vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- High Point is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- High Point’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged five more points (138) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- N.C. A&T has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 N.C. A&T games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 5.1 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 72.3 points per game compared to their 68.8 season average.
High Point vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- High Point has registered an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving High Point have hit the over five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Panthers score 69.7 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 68.9 the Aggies allow.
- When High Point puts up more than 68.9 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- N.C. A&T is 11-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies are 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Aggies put up an average of 68.8 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 70.7 the Panthers allow.
- N.C. A&T has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
High Point vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- Nine High Point games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 133 points.
- Nine of N.C. A&T’s games finished with a combined score higher than 133 points this season.
- The Panthers average 69.7 points per game against the Aggies’ 68.8, totaling 5.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 133.
- This matchup’s total is 6.6 fewer points than the 139.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Panthers have seen a 137.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies’ games have a total points bet of 138 points this season, five points more than the over/under for this game.
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.9 BLK, 39.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- John-Michael Wright: 18.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Jaden House: 11.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.7 PTS, 50.6 FG%
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Marcus Watson: 12.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Kameron Langley: 5.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Tyler Maye: 8.9 PTS, 49.6 FG%
- David Beatty: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.