The UCSD Tritons (8-7, 2-2 Big West) are underdogs (by 6 points) to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (6-5, 2-0 Big West) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 12:00 AM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Hawaii vs. UCSD Predictions
Hawaii vs. UCSD Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- Hawaii has put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, six of Hawaii’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 8.4 more points per game (74.4) than the Tritons give up (66).
- Hawaii is 7-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- UCSD has covered the spread 10 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Tritons have an ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, UCSD’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Tritons put up only 2.3 more points per game (70.5) than the Rainbow Warriors give up (68.2).
- UCSD is 6-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
Hawaii vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (140.5 points) six times this season.
- Four of UCSD’s games ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.9 points per game, 4.4 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 6.3 fewer points than the 134.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rainbow Warriors games is 4.5 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- Tritons games have an over/under of 138 points this season, 2.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 45.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Noel Coleman: 18.2 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 51.7 3PT% (31-for-60)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Junior Madut: 10.5 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (18-for-45)
- JoVon McClanahan: 5.9 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 14.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (27-for-58)
- Bryce Pope: 11.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.