The Florida A&M Rattlers (3-11, 1-2 SWAC) visit the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-14, 1-3 SWAC) after losing nine road games in a row. The Rattlers are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Florida A&M vs. UAPB Predictions
Florida A&M vs. UAPB Betting Odds
|Florida A&M||-3.5||136 points|
Florida A&M vs. UAPB Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida A&M games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Rattlers games averaged 133.3 total points, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rattlers have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UAPB covered the spread in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- UAPB and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Lions games averaged two more points (138) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Lions’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 57.9, 5.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Florida A&M vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-1-0).
- Florida A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Rattlers average 63.4 points per game, 15.8 fewer points than the 79.2 the Golden Lions give up.
- UAPB has covered the spread 15 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Lions are a perfect 14-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, UAPB’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The Golden Lions score an average of 63.2 points per game, eight fewer points than the 71.2 the Rattlers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.2 points, UAPB is 3-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
Florida A&M vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 136 points five times this season.
- There have been nine UAPB games that have finished with a combined score over 136 points this season.
- The Rattlers average 63.4 points per game against the Golden Lions’ 63.2, amounting to 9.4 points under the matchup’s total of 136.
- The 150.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 14.4 more than the 136 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Rattlers games is 2.7 points fewer than the over/under of 136 points in this matchup.
- Golden Lions’ games have a total points bet of 140.2 points this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 20.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Bryce Moragne: 8.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.8 STL, 48.2 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 28.4 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (11-for-56)
- Jalen Speer: 10.3 PTS, 34 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
UAPB Team Leaders
- Shawn Williams: 14.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (47-for-138)
- Brandon Brown: 10 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Kylen Milton: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Trey Sampson: 10.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Dequan Morris: 11.9 PTS, 2 STL, 51.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.