The UCSB Gauchos (7-6, 0-2 Big West) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the CSU Fullerton Titans (8-5, 2-0 Big West) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSB Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSB Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-1.5||136.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSB Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 CSU Fullerton games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Titans’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Titans have a points-per-game average 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UCSB is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UCSB’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Gauchos games averaged 135.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Gauchos are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 75.8 season average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-3-0).
- The Titans have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- CSU Fullerton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Titans average 72.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 67 the Gauchos give up.
- CSU Fullerton is 4-1-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- UCSB is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Gauchos have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, UCSB’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Gauchos’ 75.8 points per game are 8.6 more points than the 67.2 the Titans give up.
- UCSB is 3-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSB Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points six times this season.
- There have been six UCSB games that have ended with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.4 points per game, 11.9 points more than the total of 136.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 139.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Gauchos’ games this season (135.7 points).
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 18.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 54.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Damari Milstead: 8.7 PTS, 2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Vincent Lee: 9.8 PTS, 59.3 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 10 PTS, 45 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 16.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (8-for-15)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Miles Norris: 9.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 9 PTS, 57.5 FG%
- Ajay Mitchell: 8.2 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.