The Colorado State Rams (12-1, 2-1 MWC) hit the road in MWC play against the San Jose State Spartans (7-6, 0-1 MWC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Rams are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Predictions
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-11.5||147 points|
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Colorado State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Rams games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 5.6 fewer points (141.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- San Jose State is 5-5 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- San Jose State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 137.2 total points, 9.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Spartans have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-5-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Colorado State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 79.0 points per game the Rams score are 9.6 more points than the Spartans allow (69.4).
- When Colorado State totals more than 69.4 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- San Jose State has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-1-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have an ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, San Jose State’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Spartans put up an average of 71.8 points per game, just 4.1 more points than the 67.7 the Rams give up.
- When it scores more than 67.7 points, San Jose State is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Colorado State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147 points) five times this season.
- In San Jose State’s 12 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 147.
- The over/under for the contest of 147 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (79.0 points per game) and the Spartans (71.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 9.9 fewer points than the 137.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (138.3 points) this season.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 20.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Isaiah Stevens: 15.2 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- John Tonje: 10.5 PTS, 53.0 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.2 FG%, 58.3 3PT% (14-for-24)
- Shon Robinson: 8.5 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Trey Anderson: 10.1 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
- Trey Smith: 10.8 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Tibet Gorener: 9.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (28-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.