The Boston College Eagles (6-8, 1-3 ACC) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (10-6, 2-3 ACC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Clemson vs. Boston College Predictions
Clemson vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Clemson has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Clemson games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 133.8 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Boston College is 3-7 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston College games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 130.4 points scored. That’s 7.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 67.3 points per game compared to their 67.7 season average.
Clemson vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Clemson has covered the spread 11 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Clemson’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Tigers average are 7.5 more points than the Eagles give up (65.6).
- Clemson has an 8-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Boston College is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Eagles score an average of 67.7 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 66.3 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, Boston College is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Clemson vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Clemson and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 138 points seven times.
- There have been four Boston College games that have finished with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 138 is 2.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (73.1 points per game) and the Eagles (67.7 points per game).
- The 131.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.1 fewer than the 138 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 133.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 131.5 points this season, 6.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
- David Collins: 10.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 53.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Hunter Tyson: 11.6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (38-for-95)
- Nick Honor: 9.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 8.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 43.0 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
- Quinten Post: 9.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.6 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (20-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.