The Illinois State Redbirds (8-8, 1-2 MVC) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Bradley Braves (8-9, 2-3 MVC) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Redbird Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Bradley vs. Illinois State Predictions
Bradley vs. Illinois State Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Illinois State Last 10 Games
- Bradley covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bradley games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Braves’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Braves have a points-per-game average 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Illinois State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Illinois State’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Redbirds games averaged 143.5 total points, the same as this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redbirds have a 79.6 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bradley vs. Illinois State Betting Trends
- Bradley is 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Bradley have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 72.2 points per game the Braves score are 6.2 fewer points than the Redbirds allow (78.4).
- When Bradley puts up more than 78.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Illinois State has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-3-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Redbirds have a perfect ATS record of 8-0.
- This season, 11 of Illinois State’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Redbirds’ 80 points per game are 13.3 more points than the 66.7 the Braves give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.7 points, Illinois State is 7-4-1 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
Bradley vs. Illinois State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Bradley’s 16 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- There have been 12 Illinois State games that have ended with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.2 points per game, 8.7 points more than the total of 143.5 for this game.
- The 145.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 more than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- The Braves have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Redbirds games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Rienk Mast: 9.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 42.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Malevy Leons: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.3 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Jayson Kent: 8.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Mikey Howell: 3.1 PTS, 34 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
Illinois State Team Leaders
- Antonio Reeves: 20.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (48-for-112)
- Sy Chatman: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56.3 FG%
- Josiah Strong: 12.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (45-for-96)
- Kendall Lewis: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
- Mark Freeman: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.