The Maine Black Bears (3-10, 0-2 America East) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Binghamton Bearcats (5-7, 2-1 America East) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Cross Insurance Center. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Binghamton vs. Maine Predictions
Binghamton vs. Maine Betting Odds
Binghamton vs. Maine Betting Trends
- Binghamton has covered the spread four times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Bearcats have not covered the spread when they are at least 2.5-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, Binghamton’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The 71.1 points per game the Bearcats score are just 3.4 more points than the Black Bears allow (67.7).
- Binghamton is 3-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Maine has covered the spread seven times this year (7-1-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Black Bears have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Maine have hit the over three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Black Bears put up an average of 60.2 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than the 68.7 the Bearcats allow.
Binghamton vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- Binghamton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (130.5 points) eight times this season.
- Three of Maine’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130.5 points this season.
- The Bearcats average 71.1 points per game against the Black Bears’ 60.2, totaling 0.8 points over the game’s over/under of 130.5.
- This game’s point total is 5.9 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bearcats games is 136.8 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Black Bears’ games this season (127.8 points).
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 10.7 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Kellen Amos: 10.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Christian Hinckson: 5.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (11-for-24)
- Tyler Bertram: 10.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Ogheneyole Akuwovo: 6.5 PTS, 55.6 FG%
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 8.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- LeChaun DuHart: 8.8 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (22-for-79)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 6.1 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Chris Efretuei: 4.8 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4.4 PTS, 30 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.