The No. 4 Auburn Tigers (15-1, 4-0 SEC) visit the Ole Miss Rebels (9-6, 1-2 SEC) after winning five straight road games. The Tigers are favored by 9 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The point total in the matchup is 139.5.
Auburn vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Auburn vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Ole Miss Last 10 Games
- Auburn covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Auburn games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 146.8 total points, 7.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Ole Miss has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Ole Miss games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Rebels games averaged 135.5 total points, 4.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rebels have scored 5.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Auburn has put together a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The 80.6 points per game the Tigers score are 16.2 more points than the Rebels give up (64.4).
- When Auburn puts up more than 64.4 points, it is 11-3 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Ole Miss has compiled a 5-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Rebels have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Rebels’ 69.2 points per game are only 3.6 more points than the 65.6 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.6 points, Ole Miss is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Auburn vs. Ole Miss Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, six games Ole Miss played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.8 points per game, 10.3 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this contest.
- The 130 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.5 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 145.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points more than the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (135.8 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Jabari Smith: 16.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (37-for-81)
- Walker Kessler: 9.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 3.9 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (31-for-86)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Jarkel Joiner: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 9.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Matthew Murrell: 9.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (24-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.