The Lafayette Leopards (3-11, 0-3 Patriot) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Army Black Knights (10-7, 4-1 Patriot) on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Kirby Sports Center as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 145.5.
Army vs. Lafayette Predictions
Army vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
Army vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Army covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Army’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Black Knights’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Black Knights have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Lafayette is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Lafayette’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Leopards games averaged 143.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Leopards’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64, 3.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Army vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Army has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Black Knights have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Army have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Black Knights score 72.4 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 76.1 the Leopards give up.
- Army has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.1 points.
- Lafayette has registered a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Leopards have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lafayette have hit the over three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Leopards put up an average of 67.6 points per game, just 2.2 fewer points than the 69.8 the Black Knights allow.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Lafayette is 1-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
Army vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- Army and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (145.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, three of Lafayette’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 145.5 is 5.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Black Knights (72.4 points per game) and the Leopards (67.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 145.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Black Knights games is 141.1 points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Leopards’ games (143.1 points) this season.
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 13.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.3 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.3 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (45-for-125)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.4 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
- Chris Mann: 6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 13 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Tyrone Perry: 12.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- CJ Fulton: 7.4 PTS, 47 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Leo O’Boyle: 9.9 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.