The Utah Utes (8-8, 1-5 Pac-12) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (13-1, 3-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at McKale Center as big, 20.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 157.5.
Arizona vs. Utah Predictions
Arizona vs. Utah Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Arizona is 9-1 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Arizona’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 6.4 fewer points (151.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 0.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Utah covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Utes games averaged 18.9 fewer points (138.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Utes’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 69.8, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arizona vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread nine times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 20.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 3-2-1 against the spread.
- This season, Arizona’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The 88.9 points per game the Wildcats record are 20.1 more points than the Utes give up (68.8).
- When Arizona puts up more than 68.8 points, it is 9-4-1 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Utah has gone 10-5-1 against the spread this year.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Utes score 7.3 more points per game (71.7) than the Wildcats allow (64.4).
- Utah has put together a 4-6-1 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
Arizona vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (157.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, four games Utah played finished with a combined score higher than 157.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 157.5 is 3.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (88.9 points per game) and the Utes (71.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 24.3 fewer points than the 133.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.4 average over/under in their games this season, 9.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 20.0 points more than the average over/under in Utes’ games this season (137.5 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.3 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 18.5 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Kerr Kriisa: 11.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 40.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Dalen Terry: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Utah Team Leaders
- Branden Carlson: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Rollie Worster: 7.6 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Marco Anthony: 7.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Both Gach: 10.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- David Jenkins Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.