The Arizona State Sun Devils (5-8, 1-2 Pac-12) host the Colorado Buffaloes (11-4, 3-2 Pac-12) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Desert Financial Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Sun Devils are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is 132.5.
Arizona State vs. Colorado Predictions
Arizona State vs. Colorado Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-1.5||132.5 points|
Arizona State vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Arizona State is 3-7 overall and 9-0-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Arizona State’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Sun Devils’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.0 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Sun Devils are scoring 0.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Colorado is 6-4 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Colorado games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 5.0 more points (137.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Buffaloes have scored 6.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arizona State vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Arizona State has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Arizona State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 63.1 points per game the Sun Devils record are the same as the Buffaloes allow.
- When Arizona State totals more than 66.7 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Colorado is 7-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Buffaloes went 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Colorado have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Buffaloes put up only 3.9 more points per game (71.2) than the Sun Devils allow (67.3).
- When it scores more than 67.3 points, Colorado is 3-3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Arizona State vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Seven Arizona State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 132.5 points.
- This season, nine of Colorado’s games have ended with a score higher than 132.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.3 points per game, 1.8 points more than the over/under of 132.5 for this matchup.
- The 134 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.5 more than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Sun Devils have seen a 138.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Buffaloes’ games have a total points bet of 136.8 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 11.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.6 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 25.9 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (13-for-65)
- DJ Horne: 13.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Alonzo Gaffney: 5.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jay Heath: 8.2 PTS, 35.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 12.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 45.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Evan Battey: 12.4 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 10.7 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Tristan da Silva: 8.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- Nique Clifford: 6.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.