The American Eagles (4-10, 0-2 Patriot) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Bucknell Bison (3-14, 0-5 Patriot) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 16, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Bison have lost six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
American vs. Bucknell Predictions
American vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
American vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- American is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- American’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 7.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bucknell has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Bucknell’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 0.9 more points (146.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bison have a 66.9 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
American vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- American is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, seven of American’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles record 64.4 points per game, 16.4 fewer points than the 80.8 the Bison allow.
- Bucknell has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Bison have an ATS record of 10-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Bucknell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bison score an average of 70.8 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 77.1 the Eagles allow.
- When it scores more than 77.1 points, Bucknell is 3-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
American vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- This season, American games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 145.5-point over/under six times.
- There have been nine Bucknell games that have ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 64.4 points per game against the Bison’s 70.8, totaling 10.3 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.5.
- The 157.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 12.4 more than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Eagles games is 136.8 points, 8.7 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (147.4 points).
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Matt Rogers: 9.9 PTS, 63.7 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Connor Nelson: 6.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (44-for-130)
- Xander Rice: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Andre Screen: 10.8 PTS, 59 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 9.1 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.