The Cornell Big Red (8-5, 1-2 Ivy League) visit the Yale Bulldogs (6-8, 0-0 Ivy League) after losing four road games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 156.
Yale vs. Cornell Predictions
Yale vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Yale vs. Cornell Last 10 Games
- Yale has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Yale games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 140 total points, 16 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring two points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cornell is 5-5 overall and 7-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Cornell’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Big Red’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 152.4 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Big Red have scored 5.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 81.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Yale vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Yale is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Yale’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up only 4.9 fewer points per game (71.9) than the Big Red allow (76.8).
- Yale is 2-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when scoring more than 76.8 points.
- Cornell has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Big Red are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Cornell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Big Red score an average of 81.2 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 71 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Cornell has put together a 9-0 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
Yale vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- This season, Yale and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 156 points four times.
- Five of Cornell’s games finished with a combined score higher than 156 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 156 is 2.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (71.9 points per game) and the Big Red (81.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 147.8 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 140.5 average over/under in their games this season, 15.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.4 points more than the average over/under in Big Red’s games this season (149.6 points).
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 19.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Matthue Cotton: 10.3 PTS, 35 FG%, 31 3PT% (26-for-84)
- Isaiah Kelly: 5.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- August Mahoney: 4.4 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Chris Manon: 9.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Kobe Dickson: 6.2 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Keller Boothby: 10.2 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 56.1 3PT% (37-for-66)
- Dean Noll: 8.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Sarju Patel: 8.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.