The No. 17 Xavier Musketeers (12-3, 2-2 Big East) are at home in Big East play against the Creighton Bluejays (11-4, 2-1 Big East) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Musketeers are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The over/under is set at 141 for the matchup.
Xavier vs. Creighton Predictions
Xavier vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Xavier vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Xavier covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Xavier and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Musketeers games averaged 138.1 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Musketeers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Creighton is 2-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- Creighton and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Bluejays’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bluejays’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.5, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Xavier vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Xavier has covered the spread nine times this season (9-5-0).
- The Musketeers have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Xavier games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Musketeers average 13.8 more points per game (75.3) than the Bluejays give up (61.5).
- Xavier is 9-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 61.5 points.
- Creighton is 4-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Creighton’s games have hit the over six times out of 16 chances.
- The Bluejays average just 3.1 more points per game (65.9) than the Musketeers give up (62.8).
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Creighton is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Xavier vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Xavier games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 141-point over/under six times.
- This season, five of Creighton’s games have ended with a score higher than 141 points.
- The total for the game of 141 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Musketeers (75.3 points per game) and the Bluejays (65.9 points per game).
- This game’s total is 16.7 fewer points than the 124.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Musketeers have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.1 points more than the average over/under in Bluejays’ games this season (137.9 points).
Xavier Team Leaders
- Colby Jones: 10.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Jack Nunge: 11.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Paul Scruggs: 11.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Nate Johnson: 12.9 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (41-for-90)
- Adam Kunkel: 9.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.3 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 71 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Ryan Nembhard: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.